05-0641B Ducati 1198SP/848 EVO Complete GP Rearset (Factory QS)
The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
This kit is 12 position adjustable and super strong - carved out of solid billet stock and offset to clear the exhaust and swingarm on these bikes. The kit is adjustable in the following range compared to stock: up 3/8" to 1.25'', forward 0.25" to back 3/8".
NOTE: This compelte rearset can be used in STD or GP shift. In the low position, the shifter can contact the OEM bodywork. For clearance, use a drum sanding bit with a dremel tool to make a small notch.
NOTE: If you require Standard shift pattern using a Ducati unit, please order any of the 05-0640 kits.