05-0660B Ducati Monster 696/796/1100 Complete Rearset
The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
With the low seat height of the Monster, taller riders may find themselves a bit cramped. We found that removing the seat cover and adding some 1/2" or 3/4" seat foam, and recovering the seat made things much more comfortable.
Moves pegs up 2.5" (adjustable +/- 0.25") and back 1" (adjustable +/- 0.25")
NOTE: This complete rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
We now have a longer brake line available to allow this kit to work with ABS models.