Dunlop Geomax MX33 Tire
Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the Geomax MX33 is the industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop's innovative technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Front tire features Block-in-a-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering.
- Altered Block-in-a-Block shape on the rear tire increases surface area of the interior block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control.
- Front and rear tires include tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs.
- Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control.
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption.
- A compound in the front and rear tires enhance durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line.